Thursday, April 30, 2009

Herro!!

I have been sick for 2 weeks. At first, i got laryngitis which resulted in a bacterial ear infection...yay right? I can't hear! and I've been late pretty much this whole week. Basically, I haven't done much in school lately. AND I'm kinda bummed the senior trip was postponed till next Friday, but boy am i excited for senior ball. All i need to do is find some earrings and I'm pretty much set. I want these last few weeks of school to go by fast, but i realized i should sit back and enjoy them because I'll be missing them later. I kind of regret not going on the choir trip, since I've gone the past 2 years it seemed weird not to go. But I've changed a lot this year and my best friend who i did choir with went on independent study, so i guess it just wasn't the same without her. Oh and who else thinks Kris should have been eliminated rather than Matt on American Idol last night? Sorry had to add that in. Well i have to get to writing now, :/ bye!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Absolutely not, I can't stand Matt and I think it's ridiculous that the judges wasted their save on him. I've been rooting for Adam and Allison the whole season and they'll make it to the top 2.