Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Informal Introduction

Hi everyone!

My name is Emily Brooks. I am a freshman in J1 and I'm going to be in J2 next year. Woohoo!

I used to comment all the time on your blogs so you might have seen me before. I'm also Justin's sister so you might know me through him as well.

I'm super excited to finally be here. I like getting up in the morning and going to RHS, because it is one of the few things that makes me feel like I'm doing something productive. I'm sad summer is coming but I like to have a positive attitude anyway because that makes life so much easier. :)

I am also trying to be more outgoing and not so quiet/mute. So if you know who I am feel free to come up and say hi.

3 comments:

Shilpa said...

Hi! Blogging is so exciting, but doesnt it seem a little weird to you that we are talking to people we would not recognize if we saw them?

Megan said...

you're sad summer is coming? oh man,freshman...haha jk. you're gonna love this class!

Emily said...

Well I am planning to be a dermatologist so I still have about 14 more years of school/training to go. So I might as well have fun while I'm here.
:D