Thursday, April 16, 2009

Busiest Time of the School Year

This week has been a very busy week for me, and with all the activities going on at RHS. Today we have the ASB elections, tomorrow the rally and Sadies Dance. CSTs are in less than 2 weeks and SATs and AP tests also coming up in May. For me, this time of year just becomes more busy every year, and it is pretty stressful, but I will be so really once it hits June. I will probably have a load of work and studying up until June, with last-minute projects and assignments. High school is going by so fast and before I know it, I will be a senior, and then I will graduate. But for now, I am just trying to make sure I do not get caught up with what will happen in the future and just think more about right now.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You will do well... very well. I love your work ethic. cn