Friday, April 24, 2009

Weather

The weather this week has been so weird. On Monday it was in the 90s and I was in the pool swimming. Now today, Friday, its raining. It has been so hard to choose what to wear this week. Plus with the school dress code so ridiculous and unfair, the days when it has been hot have been even harder to dress for. Anything I wear that is dresscode approved I'm hot in. I wish our dresscode was a little more lenient when it came to the warm weather. I want it to be hot out because then it means it is closer to summer. I love when its hot because I can swim and tan. I guess the rain is a good thing before it gets permanently hot and humid for summertime.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think the dress code is fair but I can see what you mean. If you keep yourself hydrated though it really cools you down. :D

Megan said...

yeah the weather has been crazy. im looking foward to some possible rain this weekend!