Thursday, April 2, 2009

spring is in the air :)

Spring is one of my favorite seasons, besides fall. I love all the pretty colors, the nice weather, the fashion.. :). Everything seems to be going by so slowly right now. Spring is the only thing i can enjoy right now. I'm anxious for graduation and senior ball, i want it to happen already but at the same time i don't. I think everyone is feeling that way right now. I'm ready for the last print issue to be over. I'm tired of homework and studying. Summer is going to be amazing...minus the blazing sun. I wish spring weather was summer weather too, that would be perfect. Spring break will be just what i need, I'm hoping I'll find a senior ball dress sometime during the week, I've been freaking out about getting one. I really want something beautiful and unique. Over spring break i want to go to San Francisco and fly kites and walk along the water..mmmmm! Oh and get a tan too. I need one of those.

I <3 SPRING.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

One day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time. cn

Megan said...

winter is my favorite season but spring is probabably second. really not looking foward to our wonderful summer weather...yuck.