Friday, April 24, 2009

SENIORS: caps/gowns

That SENIOR CLASS meeting we had on Wed. obviously gave out those and a lot of senior information. In regards to the caps and gowns…ya I didn’t order them. Honestly, I don’t understand why our high school doesn’t just rent them out. Or hold extras for those who just can’t afford to spend the money on something we’re going to wear for like, two hours. I can totally understand buying a college one, but buying our high school cap and gowns…it just costs too much for me. But that’s just my opinion. Unfortunately, my older sister is about five inches taller than me, so I found an alumni around my height to let me borrow theirs which was very nice and convenient. So aside from the fact that senior year is making me broke and I don’t have a dime to my name for college, I’m just looking forward for it to be over so I can get a job, pay for school, jump into my future career and live my life.

No comments: