Thursday, April 16, 2009

this year is winding down.

Today is Thursday April 16th. Already. In one month, I will be done with all my APs and basically the year. This entire year has been really draining, and I'm glad it will be over, but on the downside, all the seniors will be gone :(
It's weird that my class will be the seniors in a couple months, because as a kid seniors seemed soooo old, and I don't feel that old. We're about to be thrown out into the real world, and I'm stressing a little more than usual.
But on the upside, Sadies is tomorrow! I'm excited to see how this "blackout" sadies is going to work, but it's a change that will be fun.
Spring Break was amazing; very busy but still, not going to school can't be bad. I went to a Britney Spears concert. Yeah... I went to a Britney Spears concert. So not my scene at all, mainly because i didn't even want to go, but my sister and her roommates bought me a ticket, so why not? it's a show. And it was a really really good show! The Pussycat Dolls were really good, slutty as usual, but Nicole the lead singer is sooooo gooooood, much better than the radio. And the Circus theme was very entertaining, and Britney made a very good comeback! I was expecting her to be wasted or run off stage like at the VMAs and the rumor of what happened in Canada, but she was consistent the entire time, danced almost the entire time, and changed outfits like 20 times. I really liked the show, which surprises me the most.
6 more weeks! :)

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Oh, no... not Britney. cn