Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tests!Tests!Tests! And More Tests!

The next 2 weeks for me are going to be filled with tests!

All next week we have CST testing. Not that big of a deal but it is still going to be a pain to have to take.

Then on sunday May 3, I am taking the SAT Subject Test. Lots of fun there. I get to spend my sunday in a classroom. At least, i won't have to take a test on math this time but UGH i'm sick of the SAT and ACT.

That Friday May 8, I have one of the most important tests that I will take all year. The APUSH Exam! I get to see if i wasted the entire year doing outlines and studying or if i can pull it off one more time in the big end of the year test. I'm so scared about getting an essay prompt that I have no idea what the subject is about.

After that i'll be sailing pretty smoothly through the rest of the school year. And i'm still ultra-excited about getting my braces off. May 28!

2 comments:

emily said...

I didn't know there was an essay. I thought that was just on the SAT tests.
I'm sure you will pass the test though. Everybody else taking the class has to do the same test and the same prompt in the same amount of time.

RHS Flash said...

You'll do wonderfully... in all. And teh braces will be a nice reward. cn