Thursday, November 13, 2008

yo d [yog d for those who graduated in 06]

It's basically winter, and Yogurt Delight is pretty empty these days, but I'm still going. I like Yogurt Delight better than Big Spoon because Big Spoon feels unsanitary with all the topping compartments that anyone can access, and the quality of the yogurt is not as good as Yogurt Delight's. Yeah, Big Spoon is cheaper depending on how much you get, but Yogurt Delight is just better. Also, my loyalty is to Yogurt Delight because it's by my house and I've been going there since I moved here, summer or winter. No matter where you choose to go, you should have frozen yogurt all year round, not only during summer. A hot chocolate would be nice when it's freezing outside, but it's not yet, and frozen yogurt feels really good on most days. I'm not really sure why I started talking about this, but frozen yogurt is good...so... yeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for saying this.
As the daughter of the owners, I appreciate this, as it will probably pay my family's bills, and help us have a Christmas.

:-)

Karin said...

I totally agree! Yogurt Delite is so yummy! And you're right, the yogurt at Yogurt Delite tastes so much better than at big spoon. and now yogurt delite has "brain freezes" where you can get whatever you want in it and they charge by the weight and its much cheaper that way.

Anonymous said...

You can't even compare Big Spoon to Yogurt Delight.
I remember going to Yogurt Delight when I was little and getting huge cups of Chocolate yogurt piled with toppings. Those were the days.
Now I really want some frozen yogurt.