Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Waterpolo Banquet

After today, waterpolo activities will be officially over. Our season already ended on November 7th after we lost in the first round of sections against Loreto, but now we have our waterpolo banquet.

The banquet starts at 5:30 PM at the Rocklin Sunset Center. It's dressed to impress. I'm not sure what that exactly means, but i'm just not going to wear jeans. I'll probably end up wearing slacks or a skirt.

I have to bring a dessert for the banquet because my waterpolo number is 11. I was glad I got a dessert because it is the easiest thing make. I made brownies last night. Cooking is usually always an adventure for me because I really suck at it, but brownies from the packet are pretty hard to mess up, so they turned out fine.

I think Katie Summers is going to get the MVP and she certainity deserves it. She lead or team in scoring and played almost all of the game. As for the other awards, I really have no clue. It will be fun to find out.

Hopefully, my parents will be able to make it there. Its looking doubtfully though because my dad is working and my mom has to go down and take care of my sister. If everything goes well she will make it there exactly when it starts, but ya know how that goes.

Either way I think it will be extrememly fun. Can't wait!

No comments: