Monday, November 17, 2008

The Archuleta Craze

So I was listening to the radio this morning and I noticed how much David Archuleta comes up now a days. The few times I have seen him he seems so adorable, but I think its funny he's more popular than David Cook and he didn't even win American Idol! I was listening to the Wake Up Call and they were saying how Archuleta was on the Ellen show and he was talking about lettuce? Apparently he's called lettuce boy because of this time he stood up for lettuce at Arby's. He sounds adorable! But Kelly and Gavin started saying how he has no life and he should have thought of something less nerdy to talk about. He's normal just like us, and was probably just nervous going on a TV show! At least Jason stood up for him. I am not necessarily a fan of Archuleta, but seriously, Kelly and Gavin took it a bit to far, like they sometimes do. I really do love listening to the wake up call and sometimes they're pretty funny, but from what I have heard they did not treat RHS with much respect or care when we came to their station as "School of the Week". They should probably be more careful and considerate since Archuleta is performing at Jingle Ball next month. So not to say that I don't like the show, but seriously, they really need to be more careful with what they say sometimes, especially about the people that support the station they work for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of David Archuleta.

KryptoChicken said...

I have. I heard he sucks.