Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Holiday on a Tuesday

So, we went to school on Monday, had Tuesday off, and then went back to school on Wednesday. I thought it was pretty sweet! Sunday night felt wierd, like, what's the point of going to school tomorrow for just one day? But of course, I did go to school on Monday. I think lots of people felt like it was kinda pointless. Some people said it felt like a Friday cuz there was no school the next day, but I didn't think so. It didn't feel like any day of the week to me... So Monday was wierd but Tuesday was obviously awesome! Who cares it's not part of the weekend as long as there's no school, right? I mostly just did homework and hung out at home. But I also got over ten inches of my hair cut off to donate to locks of love and I went to the varsity girls volleyball first play off game of the season (Rocklin dominated!). I've got to say that Wednesday was one of the best parts about having Tuesday off. Usually, 4-day school weeks can end up seeming at least as long as a regular 5-day week, but Wed. totally felt like a Monday to me, so every time I remembered it was Wed. I would get so happy knowing that it was really the middle of the week already!

No comments: