Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Jitters

I have 5 best friends, a boyfriend, a mom, and a brother to shop for. Christmas may be completely awesome, but it's also incredibly stressful. I LOVE shopping for other people, it gives me such a rewarding feeling. Although I'll probably be dropping a big chunk of change, but i don't care, my friends and family are worth it. Christmas is such a great time of the year because when it's freezing outside you can sit by a fire and sip hot chocolate, not coffee, because that's gross. I think wrapping presents is a lot of fun, kind of embarrassing i know. I know a lot of people don't celebrate Christmas because of religion, or their family just isn't into it, but i couldn't picture not celebrating Christmas. I think my little heart would break. Anyway, i think I'm prepared for the holidays this year, i have money in the bank, and soon it will be gone. But oh well. Oh and I'm stoked to get school off.

YAYYY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing more heart-warming then spending time with friends and family over the holidays. :)