Monday, November 17, 2008

ii && !!!!!!1

alexiis iis my hero. she iis the most bad @$$ person ever. she saved my liife once. you wouldnt understand. ii was hiikiing up near humboldt && a rabiid dog crossed my path. when the rabiid dog and ii made eye contact, ii knew my liife was iin danger. thats where alexiis comes iin. from out of no where, she flew down from the moon && rescued me. iin spandex. iit was sexy. anyway, she saved me from a dog. a rabiid one. and now iim here, && aliive, to tell the story. to you. my readers. praiize zultar!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 comments:

Raoul Duke said...

What...iis thiis? ACK! MAKE THE DOUBLE I'S GO AWAYYYY!!!

KryptoChicken said...

What. The. W. T. F. F. (What the what the fudging fudge for all of you who can't figure it out).

KryptoChicken said...

Honestly, if you came up to me with that story and really believed it, I would have to question your sanity.