Friday, November 21, 2008

So glad it's break

I am definetley looking foward to Thanksgiving break. I'm not going anywhere out of town, but some of my friends are going to Hawaii and Oregon. The time off will from school will just feel like a vacation. Except, I won't mentally be away from school because I'll be reading- a lot. Anyone else in AP World has the World That Trade Created Project. I'm also going to try and study for my return from break. Other than that, I am definetley going to enjoy activities since I will have free time. I'll probably be swimming- but it's nothing new. Possibly, I might start up a couple of water polo games with some of my friends or play tennis. I get to see my friend who goes to Whitney and hopefully explore the new stores in the Galleria with her and begin Christmas shopping, already. Oh, and I'm getting my permit- finally! Things were too busy to get it exactcly on my half-birthday (late October), so I'm getting it over break. It would be great if I could continue writing my story- something that I don't get to spend much time on during a typical school week. Everyone is discussing the Twilight Movie, and honestly, it seems intriguing. I'd love to read the book because my sister absolutley loved it, but I'll most likley end up seeing the film first. Even factoring in the academics, I am anticipating a relaxing, social vacation. Only three more classes to go!

1 comment:

Raoul Duke said...

READ YOUR WTTC BOOK. I remember waiting until the last second and stayed up until 5 o'clock in the morning finishing my 60 slide powerpoint.

Not fun.