Friday, November 20, 2009

Winter

As the temperatures begin to descend, my excitement escalates. The chilly weather symbolizes my favorite part of the year, winter. I love absolutely everything about the season.
It brings ski trips:
I have been skiing since I was three and it is what I look forward to every year. My dad takes my brother and I up to Sugar Bowl on the weekends, where we get season passes every year.
It brings the holidays:
Thanksgiving, because I love love love to eat.
Christmas is a given. Everything about christmas is amazing, I'm a Christmas fanatic.
Then New Years is awesome. Just the feeling of starting a new year is rejuvinating.
It brings marvelous weather:
The rain, the snow, the wind. I love it all.
So bring on the winter.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Rain!!!
///////////////////
///////////////////
///////////////////
.0
-|-
/\