Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgving Break

I am so happy that we get a week of, it seems like forever since we got a long vacation. I think everyone feels like they really need the break, we all work so hard at school. The best news is that it is my birthday in eight days. I started the countdown when November started so I'm sure all of my friends are tired of hearing it by now. While I am on the subject of countdowns only 112 until school gets out. Most likely I will go and see New Moon over the break, everyone who already saw it at midnight said it was so good and much better that the first. I have converted to Team Jacob so I think I will like this one more. However, I think for the most part I will just stay home during Thanksgiving Break. We don't have many family members around here so it will most likely be just my family, but I still think it will be fun.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Happy Birthday, and remember, vampires are not real.