Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally

Monday I went to the DMV to take my permit test. I got there at quarter to three and my number to be called was G117. G117.... The man sitting next to me was G92 and he had been waiting since 1:00! He said he was waiting for two hours and not one G number was called. So I thought, "I'm screwed..." because I only had until 4:30 to be able to recieve a test. Around 4:20, a swarm of G numbers were called, and at 4:29, G117 was called at window 15 all the way on the other side of the room. It took me at least thrity seconds to walk to it, and by the time the guy at the window finished checking all my paper work, and stopped chatting with the lady next to him, he said, "I have 10 seconds until I'm not allowed to hand you the test, so hears the test." Well hey there Mr. DMV guy, just saying that took you at least five seconds and talking to that lady took at least 2o. And then he finally decides to hand me the test, and by that time I was so stressed out. And then I worried about not passing the test and having waited all that time for nothing. I didn't take drivers ed in school but took an online course. Big mistake. The questions about DUI's and going to court I felt weren't emphasized as much. So... I missed 7 questions. Ya... 7. Barely made it. And then then the guy laughs at me. That made me feel great. But at least I passed and I learned from the problems I missed. So ya... I have developed a strong dislike for the DMV and I am not looking forward to having to deal with them for the rest of my driving career.

No comments: