Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday!

So my birthday is coming real soon its this weekend, so i decided to do something fun for it. This weekend i invited a group of my girl friends and we took a limo to Sac. It was a blast we were all dancing and sticking our heads out of the sun roof, did you know that you have to wear a seat belt all times in a limo? two of my friends last year in a limo got $100 tickets because there heads were out a limo and the windows were child protected so the windows were half up! Luckly no one got tickets this time. A great part of the limo was the driver Scott, which he wanted us to call him uncle Scott, so we did. He was so laid back and next time i get a limo i definantly getting him again. After we got dropped off at BJs and it was so good, i was so happy because i got a free pizookie for my birthday and it was so yummy! It was such a fun birthday for me!

No comments: