Friday, November 20, 2009

SNOWW yay!

Thanksgiving break commences TODAY and I can't wait!! Northstar opens this weekend and I have been waiting to go snowboarding since spring. Well, I've been to boreal, which opened weeks ago, but 'boring-hill' isn't as exciting as the bigger slopes. Plus my Northstar season pass has been collecting dust all summer. I am double excited because this year I have been learning to ski too. I used to ski all the time, but I haven't skied in like 6 years, so im pretty rusty. Honestly, if I were to describe my perfect day, it would involve me driving up to Northstar with my brother and his girlfriend, snowboarding all day, then after hanging out at the icerink there and getting MIKUNIS definitely! I can't leave that place without getting an 'incredible roll'. It's soooo good. While I love my little Tahoe, I'm super jealous of my dad. Tomorrow he's leaving to go skiing in switzerland!! Yeah, the SWISS ALPS! One of his best friends lives there, so they're going skiing together. Oh well, while he's gone, Northstar is calling my name. I'll have a good time at the snow right here in Tahoe.

No comments: