Tuesday, November 17, 2009

College Application Deadlines and Break!

For some reason I thought that being a Senior with only six classes would give me more time for all of my college stuff. I couldn't have been more wrong. With three AP classes, and the end of the semeseter approaching, my work load at school has remained consistantly heavy. Working, something I have adjusted too, has also been a new constraint on my time. Due to tough economic times, my dad's business has not been doing as well and it is extremely important for me to work on scholarships as much as possible. All of that on top of the college applications themselves and figuring out what to do with my future. It's not a bad life, but it's definitely a busy one. I'm excited for what is to come, and I know that eventually all of my hard work will pay off. For all of you who are not seniors, stay on top of your game so that when you are...you're not in the same boat as most of us are now.

No comments: