Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!!

Last night, I went to the New Moon premiere. I loved the movie! I thought that it was much better than Twilight. I got to the theatre at about 6:30 and I had a lot of fun waiting for the the 12:01 show. We passed the time playing card games, ninja, and making random runs for energy drinks. I saw so many people that I knew from school, and got to talk to them more than I normally would. I had fun on my random adventure with Katie! It was so cold!!

I loved how everyone was dressed in Twilight/New Moon tshirts. It was hilarious how one guy dressed up as Jacob and was taking pictures with girls throughout the hallway. There was some other person there, who wanted to be the opening act for Jingle Ball, and passed out flyers saying to vote for him. Everyone was trying to stay awake, since it was late, so everyone was really hyper and crazy, which made the movie even more exciting.

I loved the way that everyone was so spirited about this premiere. Everyobdy there was truly excited for the movie, and that really added to the overall atmosphere of the theatre.
With how much I loved this premiere, I can't wait for the Eclipse premiere in the summer!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yesss, our adventure was epic :)