Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Adventures?

So last night I went to my first movie premiere and I got way more into it than I thought I would! There was a huge group of people... We almost took up an entire row! And apparently cross country boys get really really hyper with energy drinks and are chased by crazy red headed children when they go to the gas station to restock on snacks. Who knew?! But overall I had a really fun night. And I got to know Danielle more who is my partner again for the print issue!
Now I have break to look forward to with finishing college apps, letter of recommendation requests, projects, studying, and my usual volunteering throughout the week. Not to mention, I am really excited to be seeing Transyberrian Orchestra on the 28th and going to a Battle of the Bands on the same day! I am in for a busy week of eating, watching movies, and giving thanks.
I am so thankful for my family and the friends I have met. Last night I met and got to know way more people than I expected. Thank you for an amazing night... Team Jasper all the way!

No comments: