Monday, November 16, 2009

Job Wanted

During these tough economic times, money for recreation use seems to be scarce. Unlike some people, my parents are not made out of money and will just not just give me money for anything I want whenever I need it. I have to earn it. Until recently the allowance my parents give me for my work around the house has been sufficient enough to keep me afloat. But now I have a car that needs gas and has to have insurance, both of which are expensive.
Yesterday at dinner, my dad turned to me and told me that I need to start looking for a job and that I must have a job by mid-December and that with my new found "wealth" I will have to help pay for my insurance. Now I'm not bothered by this as I knew this moment would be coming for a while. Hopefully I can find a job soon, so if anyone knows somewhere that is hiring, tell me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try the mall...a lot of stores are hiring for sesonal positions.