Friday, November 20, 2009

Over the break...

I can't wait for this period to be over so I can go and enjoy my break and my time at home and with friends. I'm waiting for Wednesday already because that's when my sister and her financee is coming over to help with some of the Thanksgiving stuff, but other than that it'll just be hanging out with some friends with WoW and Call of Duty. Sounds like a fun break to me!

ALSO- the one thing that can ruin break is the release of NEW MOON. Twilight is bad, mmkay?

REBEL!

6 comments:

KryptoChicken said...

I agree with the Twilight comment. I'm on Team Vampires Don't Sparkle They Explode.

Jimmy said...

THOSE ARE MY WORDS EXACTLY! THEY DONT SPARKLE!

KryptoChicken said...

You do realize how many Twilight fans we've angered, right? Oh well.

Jimmy said...

Yeah, I don't really care. Twilight angers me to a point of white-hot rage.

KryptoChicken said...

Piece of advice; don't think about it. Or, if you're really made, go play a game that lets you kill vampires. That's always fun. Plus it's a huge stress reliever.

RHS Flash said...

You two crack me up.