Monday, July 26, 2010

Santa Cruz!

I absolutely love Santa Cruz. There is something about the fun atmosphere and cool ocean breeze that make me want to stay forever! We went on a college road trip last week, and after visiting UC Santa Cruz (which has an amazing arboretum!), went over to the boardwalk. It was a blast! The dime toss must be my favorite! I have been playing it forever and I am finally starting to get some dimes in cups.
However, I think the best part of the boardwalk is the cotton candy! Out of all the cotton candy I have ever tried, the boardwalk's is by far the best. It melts in your mouth perfectly and is not too sweet. Just talking about it makes me want it!
I also really love the carousel. Although I do enjoy huge rollercoasters, I think the carousel is my favorite ride. I love the one at the boardwalk because of the ring toss. I have yet to make a ring in the clown's mouth though... haha
I never really realized this, but I think that the reason I enjoy the boardwalk so much is because there are so many options! If you feel like just relaxing, you have the beach. For those who prefer big rides, they have the Giant Dipper. Then, they also have smaller rides like the carousel and Tilt-A-Whirl. Plus the yummy cotton candy (and saltwater taffy)! I could easily spend days there. I can't wait to go back! :)

1 comment:

Kacy said...

Ahhh that's the best. Any day in Santa Cruz is a good day.