Saturday, July 10, 2010

On the road

The road show continues, and I have few complaints other than missing Carson and the Mrs.

We've alread completed workshops in Georgia, Utah, and Bay Area. I just finished four days of training at Kansas State in the middle of the state. Thank goodness it was only 80-85 all week, it can be brutal here.

Now it's on to Phoenix and the Westin Resort in Scottsdale for Jostens Adviser University. I do enjoy the time with my pal John and with lots of intense advisers. Mostly, though, I'm looking forward to hooking up with my family in Orlando on Wednesday (don't get excited, it's another workshop).

So... all this gets me fired up for journalism in general. I love reading the blog and seeing what some of you are doing. It's such a nice alternative style or writing. So I hope you'll all keep it up.
We have such a good core of young journalists to build on that the direction of the Flash can only be more interesting. In particular I see multi-media exploding.

Looking forward to see you all.- Nichols

No comments: