Thursday, July 8, 2010

4x4

So I was at Sunsplash with my boyfriend and some friends the other day and we decided to go to In&Out Burger for lunch since it is just across the street. On the way there, my friend, Andrew, was like "Hey Ash, I bet you can't eat a 3x3!" (which is 3 patties) and I said back, "Yes, I can! I'll prove it!"
We get into the restaurant and everybody joins in and decides to get a 3x3. After waiting about 15 minutes, I go up to get our food and notice that something was very wrong! We ordered 4 3x3s, but they gave us 3 4x4s! Yeah, you heard me. 4x4! Apparently, you can order up to 20 something patties!
So we all laughed about it and had a competition to see who could eat all of there 4x4. I took the longest, but I'm proud to say that I finished every last bite and felt like an incredibly obese person afterward.
Warning: Never have a 4x4 and then go swimming in the wave pool at Sunsplash. Not a good idea. This was the most interesting part of my week by far ;D

5 comments:

RHS Flash said...

This makes my tummy hurt.- Nichols

Anonymous said...

Haha, it made MY tummy hurt after I ate it all

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit said...

took me a second to figure out how to add a link.

there's alot more on the menu then what In-n-Out would have you believe...


http://daviswiki.org/In-N-Out_Secret_Menu