Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh...

On June 3rd there were 2 and a half months, or 75 days, left before RHS reopened. That was just under 10 weeks for students like myself to hang out, relax, travel, and scale a mountain of summer homework. Plenty of time...
Not anymore. Its almost 6:00 on July 18, and I have less than a month to complete what I have been assigned. Barring my A.P. Physics work and parts of my A.P. World outlines, the 4 classes worth of assignments are untouched. The truck of school is coming, and at this rate I'm going to be roadkill.
So I've decided to do something about it. I resolve that by this time Sunday, July 27, my A.P. World work (The hardest class) is going to be done with.
Check back next week to see if I did it. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I defintely know that feeling! I'm not taking as many AP/Honors classes as you but I'm definitely cramming to finish the homework for the ones I am haha.

Chelsea Y said...

I really need to start/finish my summer hw.... :/

Alisha said...

I'm right there with ya. Just finished my AP US outlines, which seems so minimal compared to the 5 other classes I have summer homework in that I have yet to finish! Why isn't summer longer?!?

Danielle said...

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by! I need to finish my homework too! good luck with yours :)