Saturday, July 17, 2010

One More Month!!

So in exactly one month school starts!! I am extremely excited I can't wait to meet my new teachers, have classes with different people, and make some new friends! Most importantly I'm excited that I will no longer be a little Freshman. My Freshman year was thankfully really great so it only makes sense that my Sophomore year will be even better. Many people have told me that Sophomore year is the hardest, but I'm okay with that. I'm ready for a challenge! The only downside about school almost starting is that I have so much to do before August 17th.

I have one book I need to finish, and a whole new one that I need to start for my advanced language arts class. On top of that I have about twenty in depth questions for each book that I need to complete. Also I need to come up with two more ideas for my blog. I have to go back to school shopping, organize my closet, and fit in time to hangout with my friends. This has probably been the most hectic summer of my life, so much for having a vacation. Well hopefully I get all this done in one month. Wish me luck!!:)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Yeahhh! No longer Freshman! haha. Can't wait to see all the new ones! :) Sounds like you are pretty busy! The books end up being good though haha. Also, good idea to hang out with friends! ;) haha

Alisha said...

I absolutely loved the book These is My Words! There's still some time left of summer, which is good since I have a bunch of homework left too!