Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Break !

During winter break I went up to Mt. Shasta and spent Christmas with my family and my grandparents. Both sides of my family live up there and are in walking distance between the two houses. My dad's parents have two snowmobiles, a boat, and a quad so we always seem to be occupied when we are there. On Christmas Eve we left Rocklin and went up to Mt. Shasta to spend Christmas and the weekend with the family. Christmas Day we opened presents and stockings, and had a huge dinner. Then the day after Christmas my dad, grandpa, and my little sister and I went up to Deer Mountain to go snowmobiling for a couple hours. There was a lot of snow up there and it was extremely windy. We went up to the top of the mountain and ate lunch up there. It was beautul and had such a great view. Then we came home around four and went over to my mom's parents house to open presents and eat dinner. Overall it was a great break and i love how i always get to spend Christmas with both sides of grandparents .

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

It's nice to see you appreciate the generations- and what I assume was a pretty white Christmas.cn