Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's going on

I'm very excited because I'm going to graduate early!! So instead of graduating in two years I'll be graduating next year, at the end of my junior year. I'm going to Sierra right after so it won't be that much of a "new place" because so many people I know are going there. It does mean I won't get to be in Journalism III next year though, because I won't have enough room. I have to fit in a VAPA, but I'm taking Photojournalism instead so I can stay within the general "journalism area."
Shilpa and I finally got the King Tut field trip started and we're now going on Feb 24. Or maybe it was Feb. 23. Well, sometime in February.
The mock trial tournament is this week, so I'm finally glad our 3 months of hard work is finally going to pay off. Our team is really good and I think we have a good chance of going to state.
And, lastly, I have gone almost 1 year without drinking a soda!! 2 February 2010 will be the 1 year date. : ) I stopped drinking it because it was just a bad habit that had gotten out of hand. So I'm very happy.
Now it is 8.22 and it is time for me to go watch tv.

No comments: