Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Dance

My parents own the Beach Hut Deli in Yuba City. We opened it in 2006 and it has been a success ever since. People enjoy coming in and its cool because i get free food whenever i want. We just started having Beach Hut parties every two weeks on fridays and they're really fun and people love to come. My mom hired a DJ who comes and plays all kinds of music all night long. It's usually pretty packed and it gives people some time to drink soda, eat some sandwiches and of course, dance. Last friday was the my third time going, and it was a lot of fun. My sister and my mom were dancing and the music was blasting and everyone had a really good time. My friend Alicea came with me this time and we brought my camera and were taking pictures and videos of parents who were dancing on the dance floor. Overall, it was hilarious and we had a blasssttttt.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

How very fun. And how cool for you. Rock on. cn