Friday, January 8, 2010

First Week :)

This week went by so fast! Over those two relaxing weeks of break, I did forget how tiring school was. I am not used to waking up early, but getting back into routine has been actually been pretty easy for me. With homework and running after school, I have really been forced to get back into school. I have done pretty well with my New Year's resolution, of not overstressing out too much, this week. I am excited that it is the weekend now though! I am hoping to get ahead on some homework, to make next week a little easier. I feel more ready this semester to take on the challenges of school, and balance out school, sports, and clubs a little better!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

such a perfect resolution for you... that should be a life goal. you are awesome in so many ways, why stress? cn