Sunday, January 3, 2010

BREAK!

Well coming into break I was very excited for christmas and the New Year! That all came to an end Dec 24th when I slept my way through Christmas dinner. I had a cold and couldn't stay awake. The morning came, yay chrostmas I thought, but no. The only thing I asked for for christmas was not clothes! All I got was clothes! And not even like Alfani or Mens Wherehouse. It was Old Navy! So that stunk. And keep in mind I was still not feeling well. The next morning I felt a little better, so I went and played football with all my friends. Again not smart! I seperated my shoulder and got my 7th Concussion! Then on New Years I had a good time (#20) ha, but I also got hit with the Flu, in the middle of the night! And to top it all off my mom has been gone since the 26th. I was injured and sick, so I didn't bother with laundry. FML Now it is time to go back to school. Great Break....

No comments: