Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SDSU :)

Last night when I checked my email I discovered that I have been accepted to San Diego State!! I was so excited :) I'm not exactly sure where I will end up going to school because it is one of the six that I have applied to, all of which I like. I always used to believe that the only road for me was to go to a UC. But as I began to tour the campuses and listen to Mrs.Cutts it seems to me that the hands on teaching of the state schools is much more personally suiting. As of now I am a biology major there, a biology major at Azusa Pacific, and Clinical Nutrition. I'm excited to see what happens, starting my life off on my own. I think the choice will largely come down to money like everything else in this economy.

2 comments:

Lauren Sotir said...

Congratulations! Hope you hear from the other five colleges soon!

RHS Flash said...

Good for you. The right answer will come up, and you will be awesome. cn