Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Kinesiologist says "My insides are cranky".

So I mention to my mom that all of the knuckles in my fingers, my knees, and my right shoulder hurt and she, of course, thinks it's life or death and calls my grandma to see what vitamins I should take. My grandma suggests going to a Kinesiologist.
Three weeks later:
I went to a Kinesiologist yesterday and the way she described my health is my "ears, skin, kidneys, and pinneal gland are cranky with me."
CRANKY, she said. Not "they're not functioning like they should" or anything else normal-sounding, she said they were cranky with me.
Ok so what does that mean? Basically I need to detox. She found this answer by placing a series of mini bottles of vitamins on my stomach and pushing on my arm. If my arm didnt hold up against her push, then that vitamin wasn't right for me, but if it did, then it was the right one. She did this for every single bottle and tube or minerals, herbs, metals she had.
So now, I have to take 157$ worth of vitamins twice a day to detox, then she's going to see how "cranky" my insides are at the follow up appointment next wednesday. Its only 5 different kinds of mineral vitamins, but its 157$!!
Quite the experience......

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

First, I hope you feel better. Second, it is an interesting experience.