Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Idol of America

So, auditions began last night for American Idol. As I had hoped, they were hilarious. People with absolutely no singing skill step in front of the judges, and got offended when they are told that they are absolutely terrible. There were some outstanding singers, however, so this could be a good season. I expect more hilarity in the coming weeks out of the auditions, which is the only part of the show that I watch. Next year, however, I may not watch at all, now that I'm hearing Simon Cowell is quitting. That makes me sad. Very sad. He's absolutely hysterical because he's so honest, and it's funny watching people argue with him after they have just given a horrible audition. I just hope someone else who is tough but fair replaces him, so that not every contestant that the judges feel sorry for gets in.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Yeah, hard to imagine without Simon.