Monday, January 11, 2010

HELLO!

Hey my peeps! I haven't done a blog in a while so I might be a little shabby, so I apologize for any blogging mistakes I make in advanced. Ok, well, right now I am just trying to organize everything I have to do in the next couple of months. So, I am just going to list the things and you guys can understand why I am so stressed out.
One person show(theater 4)
Choreography for dance show
One act play in theater 4
Lesson plans for peer teaching(theater 1)
Rehearsing for the musical ("The Wiz")
Getting my liscence
Practicing to sing national anthem
Practicing for talent show
AP Test(AP Gov)
SAT's
Scholorships
and all of the great tests that my teachers will bestow upon me!
Now, I call that a fun last semester of highschool. Anyway, I just can't wait to graduate. Once this semester's over, I'll be free as a bird! Well, till the next week after when I'm going to take a summer class at Sierra College. I think my favorite thing that I'm about to go do it get my vocal lessons and learning to play piano. I do want to perform for a career along with journalism, so I need all the utensils to get me headed down that path. My plan after highschool right now is to get a job along with taking a summer class at Sierra College, then I am going to go to that school for 2 years, then move to Sac State, then either go to UCLA or a school in New York. I have big dreams, so hopefully they'll be accomplished. Wish me luck! Seriously.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Love your dedication to growth. You are such a diverse talent. cn