Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello

Hi. My name is Ashley. I'm a lesbian. You may have seen me walk around school holding some girl's hand. She's really just my best friend. You guys still stare though, in shock and awe that something so outlandish would ever happen at whitebread Rocklin High. I'm not particularly sorry. I find it amusing that you allow yourselves to be so afflicted by other people. It's a bit sad how judgemental you can be, and that you think I don't hear your comments as I walk by. It's all good. I know I'm just fine diddlely fine with me, and that's all I really care about. I had to blog about something, so I thought I'd give you the courtesy of confirming any suspicions as to my "heathen ways" and letting you know that you are a bunch of uptight repressive white kids with nothing better to do but allow brainwashing to set tolerance and peace back X amount of decades. Kudos Rocklin, kudos.

Oh, and C = P. Some know what I mean ;)

2 comments:

KryptoChicken said...

Good for you. And I mean that sincerely.

Amanda C. said...

stay courageous.