Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time

Today in English we started watching a movie on Quantum Physics. It posed a lot of questions about why we live the way we do, the perspective we have on life, and essentially what is life in the first place? It was a bit far fetched and confusing, but none the less got me thinking. Lately I have been dealing with time management, as most seniors are. How do we work, do our high school stuff, our college stuff, scholarship stuff, friend stuff? But then there is the question what exactly is time? Is it simply a measurement that limits how productive we can be? Often I find myself wishing I had more time. Does our mentality about time affect how much we can in fact get done? I want to be the person in this busy season of my life that takes advantage of time to its fullest potential.

No comments: