Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Moon!

Only three weeks until the New Moon premiere!! I am so excited for it! I bought my ticket a few weeks ago, and I know a bunch of different groups that are going. I hope that this movie is as good as the book. I did not like the movie of Twilight, as much as I liked the book, but hopefully, New Moon will be better! I was not very surprised that the 12:01 showing sold out a few days after it opened, but the 12:02, 12:03, and 12:04 are also sold out! They added a 3am, that is going to be played digitally, rather than traditionally.

Since I found out about the 3am showing, I became curious about what it exactly was supposed to be. It is done in digital projection, which has the equal clarity of traditional film, but does not get scratched or ruined over time.

I am so excited to go to this premiere! I went to the Twilight midnight showing last year and it was really fun! Hopefully, this year will be as good as last year! I have seen the New Moon trailer and it looks great. Since there is a new director and a larger budget, I am have high hopes for this movie! Just a little while longer until November 19th...

No comments: