Monday, October 26, 2009

DEXTER!

The last two weeks have been pretty hectic for me, since I was out for an entire week and I had a ton of make-up work to do, with the print story on top of that. I'm glad I was able to finish it all on time, thankfully. But, there was a major road block for me because while I was sick, my sister told me to watch the show Dexter to pass the time. So I did, and it's probably one of the greatest shows that I've seen. For those of you who haven't seen or heard of the show, it's about a guy named Dexter who works for the Miama Metro Police Department as a blood spatter analyst in forensics, who is also a serial killer. I can't really describe in detail why he does what he does, but he only goes after murderers to save innocent lives. It's just a really good show, and I'm glad that my sister showed it to me.

AND IM GLAD THE PRINT ISSUE IS DONE! :D

No comments: