Wednesday, October 28, 2009

San Jose.

So, this past weekend i went to San Jose for a softball tournament. It was really exciting because i got to see my best friend that moved away three years ago. Her names kadi and she moved to Washington, her freshmen year. While we were there my best friend Alicea and I talked to her and her family, and we watched her games, and she watched ours. It was really cool to see her because i havent seen her in two years, and Alicea and I have really missed her. Ive always kept in touch with her through myspace, and texting but it was just really good to her in person. While we were there we all decided that Alicea and I are going to go Washinton during Christmas Break and spend four days with Kadi. Were really excited because it snows up there, and Alicea has only been to the snow a couple times. So.... im just waiting for Christmas break to be here, which seems like 20 years away but oh well. Guess me and leasha will just have to wait :D

No comments: