Friday, October 30, 2009

Nothing to Blog About

There's nothing to blog about... unless I ramble about how school work is taking control of my life and health. But I think I blogged about that last time...
I'm not fully aware of things that are going on anymore. I'm not in the know of anything really exciting that has been happening or have come across anything that has sparked my interest. The days have been going by so fast and I feel as if I'm living the same day over and over again: School, sports, stay up doing homework, sleep, wake up early to finish homework, school... but I guess it's just one of those long, flat, monotonous roads we all find ourselves traveling on every once in a while. However, the rest of the school year gives me a lot to look forward to, so hopefully the next time I have to blog there will be something to blog about.

No comments: