Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So i am loving this fall season. The weather is great and i love the rain and sitting inside drinking hot chocolate and watching it. I have been working like crazy these weeks so i can save up money to go on fun trips for thanksgiving and christmas break. I have never worked this much but im managing to finish my homework so im not up all night doing it. Im hoping my parents will let me go down with a few of my friends to Disneyland over Christmas break because i have been wanting to go for soo long and I don't want parents there following us everywhere! I have also been wanting to go down around southern California area because i want to see some of the colleges like UCSB and others around it because i am planning on moving down there and attending college there. Hopefully my plans follow through!

No comments: