Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Creepy Concert!!!

Hey all! Well, I 've got some scary but exciting news! The annual Creepy Concert is showing this Saturday! There will be band, choir, dance, and other performers, like me, performing in the Creepy Concert. I've been to the last two CC's and they have been so much fun and awesome to watch. They had great MC's, which were hilarious in my opinion, and also, there will be refreshments!!! Yeah, you still have to pay for it but at least you'll have the chance to get food! YAY! Also, the performers that got picked to be apart of the creepy concert are all awesome. There are going to be a couple of actors, a couple of singers, and a dance group from the Hip-Hop Club. I can't wait to perform my song and my skit with my freind Robyn Kramer. You know, its going to be my last here doing the creepy concert so, WHY NOT!? So, again, the Creepy Concert is this Saturday and starts at 7pm! Don't miss out!

No comments: