Friday, October 16, 2009

Go Green with Your Health

Since last winter, I've become enamored with green tea. I used to not like it, but somehow I started liking it and now I drink it almost every day when I do homework. It's so healthy, too! Here's what I discovered about the drink:

1. Kills Leukemia Cells
2. Boosts memeory function
3. Increases metabolism and fat loss capabilities
4. Reverses the Aging effects of sun damage and fights skin cancer
5. Therapy for poepl with rhematoid arthritis
6. Helps Ward off Alzheimer's Disease
7. Lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
8. Prevents tooth decay and kills plaque-causing bacteria and prevents bad breath
9. Lowers stress hormones
10. Rich in vitamins like A, B, C, folic acid, potassium, fluoride, and manganese.

The list goes on and on...if you haven't tried green tea, I reccomend it. My mom likes to put honey in her's to sweeten it.

No comments: