Monday, October 12, 2009

ohhh joy

So i have been looking for a job for a while, i turned in many applications and had no call backs. I really needed a job for a little extra cash. Well finally i got a seasonal job because i kept bothering them and they finally told me i have it. I was so happy and i started working there, but now it is crazy and very stressing. I have been working none stop each day. The work is not bad but it is tiring staying on your feet and walking around for hours. I have not been able to attend my soccer practice due to work and i have been staying up very late each day finishing my school work. So i have been living off coffee each day. So this saturday i have a soccer game, work and PSAT all at the same time! so i have no idea what im going to do! I have not been able to hang out with my friends very much. Now i know why nobody wants to work! Its stressful but its good for the money. Hopefully i will be able to catch up on everything. Now the one thing im excited for is my check and that means..... shopping!

2 comments:

Amanda C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda C. said...

Maybe you'll meet some friends at your work! That happened to me this summer and it was just great! :)