Friday, October 30, 2009

Elementary Halloween

Go read my webstory about the fall play "Ghostlight"! It was really good and I watched both casts and enjoyed both performances! Three days left to watch next week...
On another note, YAY for Halloween! I miss the days when we used to have class parties with food and movies and art...but thankfully I get to experience some of that with my elementary TA class today :) I go to Cobblestone every seventh period and help with the kids in a second grade class, and it is by far one of the best classes I've taken. I love going to it-thankfully, since I would otherwise hate having a seventh period- and it is amazing to see kids who still love learning and get so excited when you walk into the room. More about it later, but I'm so pumped to see them in their cute little costumes today, as well as at Kids Junction! Happy Halloween :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

I didn't know that was your 7th period! I'm so jealous! :)